Are UFOs Real
The sometimes vitriolic debate surrounding the topic of Are UFOs real will probably never end until definite evidence is presented to support or refute the question. The term Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) is self-explanatory, and strictly from the point of view of the meaning of the term, of course UFOs are real.
It would definitely stretch the imagination that none of us has ever encountered this phenomenon, where we cannot simply identify the flying object. That does not necessarily mean that UFOs come from extraterrestrial sources. It has been estimated that 90% to 95% of UFO sightings can be scientifically explained. However, there is the remaining 5% to 10% that triggers our vivid imagination.
Periodically, radars have managed to track UFOs and have found them to have the capability of performing maneuvers that can defy scientific knowledge (90 degree turns & instant elevation or deceleration), with such extreme disturbance and speed that the occupants of the UFO should have been killed instantly. At other times, visual sightings cannot be tracked by radar, leading to the possibility that some UFOs may possess far greater stealth technology than is presently possible.
In just the past few years, government officials and generally considered reliable individuals have stepped forward and emphatically gave an answer to the question of: Are UFOs real?
* Retired Colonel John Alexander spent twenty five years of his career assessing top government levels to ascertain the people responsible for UFO information and to see if there has ever been a government cover-up. His conclusion: There is no cover up since UFO information had already been disseminated throughout the years, starting initially with President Truman. Russian President Gorbachev himself declared that he had several of his generals attempt to convince him that UFOs are real. Colonel Alexander’s own assessment: UFOS are real, without any doubt or qualifications.
* The British government released 8,000 pages of formerly classified documents from its UFO Project and revealed that they cannot rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial existence.
* Former Canadian Defense Secretary Paul Hellyer publicly announced in 2005 that UFOs are as real as planes flying overhead.
* Lt. Colonel Phillip Corso claimed that his work on back engineering alien spacecraft parts recovered from the Roswell crash led to the creation of various high tech developments in the last 50 years.
Are UFOs real? The remarkably accurate Long Count calendar of the ancient Mayan civilization marks December 21 of 2012 as the end of a 5,126 year era. Apocalypse or will this be the day that aliens will formally introduce themselves and forever change the world as we know it?